Caligo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo Duel Academy

An academy for those who enjoy playing yugioh and want to increase their skill and knowledge of the game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banlist Ridiculousness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AndroDoronCaligo
Admin
AndroDoronCaligo

Banlist Ridiculousness Empty
PostSubject: Banlist Ridiculousness   Banlist Ridiculousness I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:07 pm

So I have tog et something off my chest that has been bothering me. The banlist is so inconsistent, to give you an example Wind-Up Rabbit is unlimited and Sinister Serpent is forbidden. Wind-Up Rabbit an be banished during either you or your opponents turn then it returns during the end phase of said turn. Sinister Serpent is similar, if its in your graveyard during your standby phase you can add it to your hand. WHAT THE CRAP KONAMI! If you are not going to be consistent in a banned card list then do not have one at all. Either do it right or dont do it. Let me get your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
https://caligoduelacademy.board-directory.net
muskrat11
Admin
muskrat11

PostSubject: No   Banlist Ridiculousness I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Don't even get me started. Hold on putting 3 UN BANNED X-RABBITS IN MY LEGAL WINZECTOR DECK!
Back to top Go down
Dragon_Nick
Apprentice
Dragon_Nick

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Ridiculousness   Banlist Ridiculousness I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:36 pm

terrible wind ups are so broken!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banlist Ridiculousness   Banlist Ridiculousness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banlist Ridiculousness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Caligo Duel Academy :: General Discussion-
Jump to: