Caligo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo Duel Academy

An academy for those who enjoy playing yugioh and want to increase their skill and knowledge of the game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A casual play format

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lishk
Apprentice
Lishk

Location : Inside a small cube, measuring two feet on each side

A casual play format Empty
PostSubject: A casual play format   A casual play format I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:59 pm

This is inspired by a particular way some people like to play another card game I play.

What would people here think about building and playing against only decks where all cards are limited to 1? There would be no ban list. A lot of popular, extremely powerful decks would be impossible to build and it would encourage more creative deck building.

I think it could be fun and is at least worth exploring. Thoughts? Need more explanation?
Back to top Go down
AndroDoronCaligo
Admin
AndroDoronCaligo

PostSubject: Re: A casual play format   A casual play format I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Expanding on that wonderful idea we should add that said decks HAVE to be 60 cards
Back to top Go down
https://caligoduelacademy.board-directory.net
muskrat11
Admin
muskrat11

PostSubject: Reply   A casual play format I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:50 pm

I think that would be incredibly fun. Second in reference to Grugable (Andro) I think instead of saying it has to me 60, we could make it 50 - 60. That way if the member wants to have fewer chances of a bad draw they can have the lower amount. Then others could have more amount, so if they wanted to have more chances of different combos they would be able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A casual play format   A casual play format I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A casual play format
Page 1 of 1